It offers an extra supply of vitamins, proteins and essential amino acids. These strengthen the beehive during the coolest seasons, boost its productivity and improve its resistance to pesticides.
It is composed of micro-crystals of an average size of 15 µm. Each crystal is coated with a layer of glucose syrup, especially designed to be easily assimilated by bees.
Benefits of Apipasta
- It strengthens the beehive during the coolest seasons.
- Easy-to-use product, not requiring previous preparation or water to be added.
- Very good assimilation, especially designed for extraction and ingestion by bees.
- Product eaten by bees with no residue in the beehive, avoiding that honey may be contaminated by sugars.
- Long-lasting product, which may be preserved for 18 months if stored in normal conditions.
- Absence of hydroxymethylfurfural (HMF), toxic substance for bees.
- Possibility of adding proteins to the product.
- Tailor-made to the specific needs of migratory beekeeping.
Especially recommended for:
- Maintenance of colonies
- Weakened colonies’ strengthening
- Brood strengthening
Store in a cool dry place, preferably at an ambient temperature of approximately 15°C.
Format and presentation